Life Education Trust Auckland West started in April 1991 (originally as Life Education Trust Waitakere).
Auckland West has two mobile classrooms and successfully delivers the Life Education programme to over 13,100 children in 2018 at 63 Schools.
- The Trusts Community Foundation
- NZ Lottery grants Board
- Pub Charity
- Lion Foundation
- Community Organisation Grants Scheme
- Auckland Council: Henderson Massey Local Board
- Rotary Waitakere
- City Cleaning Services Ltd.
- Swanson Railway Station Trust
- MD Aluminium Ltd.
- Selectlok NZ Ltd.
- Go West Bus Company – NZ Bus
- MacDonald Barnett Partners Ltd.
- Lincoln Green
- BDR Security
- Jason Woolston - Chairperson
- Colleen Acton - vice Chairperson
- Warren Howe - Trustee
- Brendan Stewart - Trustee
- Glenn McNickle - Trustee
- Steven Khov - Trustee
- Sophie Bell - Educator
- Sophie Gibbins - Educator
- Jessica Meurant - Executive Officer
Chairperson: Jason Woolston, 021 281 9674
General enquiries: email@example.com
Executive Officer: Jessica Meurant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Educator: Sophie Gibbins, 021 449 875, email@example.com
Educator: Sophie Bell, 022 319 9246, firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Life Education Trust Auckland West, PO Box 60180, Titirangi, Auckland 0642